“Going the Extra Mile.”
That’s not just a catchy motto for our company. It’s the way we do business. 100% customer satisfaction is our number one priority and nothing is more rewarding than hearing from happy customers. If you would like to share your Carpenter Bus story, please click here and tell us about it! Below are just a few of the testimonies of satisfied customers who have chosen to work with Carpenter Bus Sales.
Thanks to Mike Brasher and Carpenter Bus Sales, our church is now equipped with a great bus! Our church would highly recommend Mike & Carpenter Bus Sales to any church, business, or individual needing a product they offer.
– Morganton, NC
- Customer: Henderson Church of Christ – Henderson, TN
- Bus: Ford Starcraft
- Size: 15 Passenger CP/RS
- Quote:“Thanks to Carpenter Bus Sales for the professional manner in which this transaction was handled. We had a lot of questions and wanted visual knowledge also. All of this was handled by the CSR, the shop and especially our salesman. Your patience in dealing with what could be a stressful situation on our part due to lack of knowing exactly what we wanted and all the options available is greatly appreciated.”
Mike Brasher was very helpful and answered all our questions. He went out of his way to deliver the bus on a Sunday morning during our services to surprise us.
- Customer: ShuttleMAX
- Bus: Ford/Federal Coach Spirit I
- Size: 15 Passenger with Rear Storage
- Quote:“The relationship developed between ShuttleMAX, LLC and Carpenter Bus Sales is a strong one. From the time we first met the folks we felt welcome. The administration, sales force and service department are all top notch. They understand the product and our needs at all levels. When we needed something they were there to serve. It continues to be a pleasure to do business with Carpenter.”
The folks at Carpenter Bus were extremely helpful and diligent in serving us. The entire purchasing process was stress free and your staff are to be commended for your professionalism and courteous approach. We will be happy to recommend your fine company to other churches.
- Customer: Mount Carmel Baptist Church
- Bus: 2004 Ford/Federal Coach
- Size: 29 Passenger
- Quote:“Working with Carpenter Bus was a real pleasure. Our salesman was very knowledgeable about all of their products. He guided us to the proper coach for our needs. When we met in Franklin for closing, he made the experience for that day and in the future very pleasant. We love our new 2004 Federal Coach and we will look to you again for future purchases.”
Dan Henderson is definitely an asset to your company. He knows the buses, is courteous, well-mannered, customer oriented an a real professional.
- Customer: First Baptist Church – Jasper, GA
- Bus: Ford/Starcraft “Allstar”
- Size: 15 Passenger with Rear Storage
- Quote:“Our experience with this transaction was excellent. Our salesman did an outstanding job of answering all our questions and keeping us informed of the process. He was great to deal with. We purchased a small bus from Carpenter a few years ago, and that experience was very positive, also, leading directly to this sale. I am sure we will be talking to Carpenter Bus Sales the next time we are on the market for a multi-passenger vehicle.”
Excellent transaction. Our salesman did a great job explaining the workings of the bus as well as the paperwork and warranties.
This is a note to say a special thanks to Mike Brasher, Gene Baker & the Carpenter Bus Sales staff for your professionalism and diligence in serving Union Hill Baptist Church. A long distance telephone relationship and email transaction can be tenuous but Mike was very understanding and communicated excellently. We will always be grateful for your kindness and generosity.
Our salesman was very professional and efficient throughout our entire process. He answered every call and email very timely and provided us with all the information we needed to complete this transaction.
Carpenter Bus was GREAT to deal with. Everything we expected and more. Our salesman should be commended for going ‘above and beyond.’
Henry Headden, at the helm of Carpenter Bus, is so nice and easy to work with. He treated us honestly and fairly. Thank you for another great job!
Both salesmen we worked with were EXCELLENT salesmen and a pleasure to work with during the sale. Thank you!
This was our second time purchasing a bus from Carpenter Bus Sales and the second time buying was as easy and enjoyable as the first!
The pictures and description on the Internet was excellent. This helped my “sight un-seen” purchase decision easy. Our salesman was very friendly and informative.
Excellent and very professional service. Your office staff and book-keeping department was amazing! Thank you for everything!
This was our second purchase of a Federal Coach from your company. We are very pleased with the professionalism of our salesman, to the point of calling him “friend”. Any future purchases will be through you.
This was a very good experience from start to finish. Thanks to all at Carpenter Bus Sales!