Welcome to Carpenter Bus Sales. The place for a new bus for sale or great used buses for sale.
Carpenter Bus Sales is a leading transportation provider of bus sales for shuttle services, schools and universities, senior care facilities, hotels and resorts, and child care facilities as well as being America’s #1 Church Bus Dealer. With over 200 new & used buses for sale, we are confident we have a reliable bus for your company or church. Carpenter Bus is your church bus specialist. We are the EXCLUSIVE bus provider for LifeWay, Gospel Publishing House, Cokesbury, and Gospel Advocate. Carpenter Bus Sales – Since 1953.
Want more info about our buses? Get your FREE info packet today!!
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What are the different bus sizes and what are their general price ranges?
2. What bus lines does Carpenter Bus Sales represent?
3. What are some of the most popular options?
4. Are 15 Passenger vans truly unsafe?
5. Is financing available?
6. Why should I choose Carpenter Bus Sales as my bus provider?
What are the different bus sizes and what are their general price ranges?
Small – Up to 15 Passengers *No CDL Required*
$41,990 to $49,500*
Medium – 16 to 26 Passengers
$48,900 to $59,900*
Large – 27 to 49 Passengers
$66,000 to $160,000*
Type-A School – 15 to 34 Children
$42,700 to $55,000*
* Used buses are available in all size categories.
- What bus lines does Carpenter Bus Sales represent?
- Carpenter Bus Sales carries a wide variety of bus lines, including industry leading manufacturers such as Starcraft, Glaval, and Ameritrans.
- We also have a large “In Stock” used bus inventory, all bus sizes included.
- What are some of the most popular options?
- Overhead Luggage Racks with Reading Lights
- Rear Storage Compartment
- Audio/Video/PA System Packages
- Wheelchair Lifts & Stations
- Seat Side Sliders (more hip room)
- Dual Air Conditioners
- Are 15 Passenger vans truly unsafe?
- Yes. Because of the high risk of vehicle rollover and the number of lawsuits brought against churches and schools from accident victims, some of the major insurance companies are no longer insuring these vans. Legislators are implementing requirements to phase them out as passenger vans over the next several years.
- Is bus financing available?
- Yes, and we can assist you with obtaining it. Up to 100% financing is available with term lengths up to 7 years.
- Carpenter Bus also has a special lease program: Starting at $608 for new 15 Passenger buses & $653 for new 26 Passenger buses! (For more info, fill out the form above and note “Lease Program Details” in the comments box.)
- Why should I choose Carpenter Bus Sales as my bus provider?
- We are the largest Church Bus dealer in the country.
- We have an enormous amount of “In Stock” inventory at all times. Over 150 new and used buses are on our lot at all times. That means when you find a bus you like, you won’t have to wait months for it to be ready.
- We have been in the bus business since 1953 and WE KNOW BUSES. Over the years, we’ve learned what will work for you and what won’t.
- We have developed a “Local Warranty Program” that allows you to have warranty service taken care of in your local area, anywhere in the country.
- We pay true fair market value on any trade-in.
- We have a huge on-site bus parts warehouse and service facility with highly trained techinicians to assist you with any of your service or parts needs.